2009/11/05

Next meeting in November!

Dear readers,

I would like to invite you to our next meeting. It will be held on November, 11th at the clubroom at the Central Library. The begining is at 7 pm.
And the topic?
Because only Dana (and her cat) and me visited last horror meeting, I would like repeat same topic and author. So it is horror and Stephen King.

You can freely choose any of his books that you want to talk about. In fact, many of King's books are similar, so it doesn't matter which one you will select. The point is always the same - a fear of strange and supernatural things.

I will also prepare a little surprise for you:-).

1 comment:

Oscar Hidalgo Trabucco said...

Hi friends, I would like to ask you if I could belong to your group. I love literature and my english isn't perfect too. Greetings.